непрерывного профессионального образования ПетрГУ (КРИУЭП)
- 185005, Россия, Карелия, Петрозаводск, пр.Александра Невского, д.8
- +7 (8142) 731401, 731651
- +7 (8142) 731536
Education and health center ”Urozero“ has been the KRIMEL subdivision since1999. It is located in the pinewood on the shore of picturesque Lake Urozero
”Urozero“ center is a unique place combining the facilities for both educational purposes and active comfortable rest.
For business-related events we have:
· 2 conference rooms (40 and 20 people holding capacity);
· Banquet room (40 people holding capacity);
· Modern equipment (multimedia center, an LCD TV, multimedia projectors, laptops, screen, flipchart, video camera);
· PCs, photocopier, printer;
· Cell-phone connection, Wi-Fi;
· Intellectual and staff potential of the PetrSu KRIMEL;
· Designed seminars and educational programs.
”Urozero“ center has been operating on
The chef of the cafй (40 people holding capacity) will make the dishes of Russian and Karelian cuisine for our guests, any family celebration can be held there. Two pavilions are suitable for picnics in the open air. Russian bath-house is the best way to relax after sport and fitness activities.
For active sports lovers we offer:
· Sports ground, ping-pong, billiards;
· Rowing boats;
· Sledges, skis, skates;
· Team-building activities and games;
· Paintball, laser-tag;
· Children s playground.
MINI TECHNO-PARK COMPLEX
In 2012 at the premises of ”Urozero“ study center the mini techno-park for energy conservation and energy efficiency issues was founded. This is a study and science demonstration object of high energy efficiency where it is possible to realize science-educational and innovative projects and to demonstrate the combined effect of the energy-saving machines and technologies application to a wide range of interested target groups representatives.
The mini techno-park complex is constantly developing, new equipment and appliances are obtained, the scientific and methodological research is being conducted. At present the complex includes: wind power generator, 6 photoelectric panels, thermal imaging infrared camera FLIR T420BX, automated resource accounting system and other equipment.
Mini techno-park objectives are:
Mini techno-park allows to increase the educational and professional level of PetrSU personnel and students, interested organizations and enterprises (private and state) in the sphere of resources savings, energy efficiency and rational natural resources management (based on the higher and additional professional education programs).